Wednesday, March 31, 2010

♥ Confessions of a Shoe-aholic: Expensive...but so pretty!

Call me crazy, but I found these shoes a few weeks ago.... And loved them!  I want some yellow shoes.  Why not let them be all pretty and embellished with Swarovski crystals?!?!  It seems so practical!

 These are Guiseppe Zanotti Strass Suede Caged sandals- embellished with Swarovski crystals.
They come for the low low price of only $1,595.  Practical, right?

So while I am at it, I decided to go on a search for expensive shoes.  You know.  Those that will probably never touch my feet other than playing the adult version of dress up, but never leaving the store to vacate on my closet floor when they aren't decorating my feet.

 These Prada shoes are suede and have pretty rhinestones on them.  They are running at about $556.

 These?  Christian Louboutin Georginetas.  I found them in pink, but they are also very pretty in white with a black bow!  Sitting at about $636 on Bluefly.

 Another set of Prada shoes.  These are a good $750.  I think they are sooo pretty. And a neutral color so I could wear them with SO many things.

 I actually found these on Etsy for $250... but they say all that bling?  Are Swarovski crystals.  That is either one great deal... or they aren't real like they say.  Either way?  I am diggin the bling!

 Confession: I wasn't the one to find these.  A friend did.  They are a pair of Alexander McQueens that are running just above $1,000.  Pretty cute. And unique! :)

I absolutely adore these.  Jimmy Choo 'Haze' Pumps can be purchased with $785 in case you all wanted to buy them for me ;)

Now it gets real expensive.  Brace yourself.

You don't wanna wear heels?  Check these out.
 For only $50,000 you can have your Nike swooshes encrusted with chocolate covered diamonds. 11 carats of them even.

Annnnd what would an expensive shoe blog be without the two pairs of the world's most expensive shoes?!?!
 These babies?  Cost $2 Million!  They were worn by Allison Krauss at the 2004 Oscars ceremony.  They are Stuart Weitzman's Cinderella Slippers.  Why so expensive you might ask? These beauties are studded with 565 platinum-set Kwiat diamonds, including 55 carats of clear diamonds and one big 5-carat stone.  He wasn't kidding around about the bling!  But holy smokes.... $2 million?!?! 


These are the most expensive:
Yet another pair from Stuart Weitzman.  These are his "Rita Hayworth" shoes.  They are only $3 million dollars.  Their name?  Came from the movie legend herself.  The shoes were designed around a pair of earrings she owned that were sapphires, rubies, and diamonds.  Now?  They are found in Rita Hayworth's daughter's closet.  Two words: holy. expensive.



Now I am curious... What shoes would you buy if you had an unlimited shoe budget?!?!  The sky is the limit, show me whatcha got!

2 comments:

  1. I would chose the Prada suede with rhinestones! They would love awesome wearing them with jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well.. I still like my 2 million dollar tanzanite shoes.. BUT I would settle for these in the bling category..

    http://www.forzieri.com/usa/product_view.asp?l=usa&c=usa&dept_id=73&pf_id=ci43569%2D016&id_valore1=&id_valore2=&id_valore3=2&id_valore4=&id_valore5=&search=1#image

    ReplyDelete