Wednesday, March 10, 2010

♥ Confessions of a Shoe-aholic: Summer Shoes!

As I have mentioned before.... I love summer.  Mostly because it generally includes sunshine, lake time, 4 wheeling, camping, fireworks, and many other wonderful things.  But also?  Because I get to wear whatever shoes I want to (except for my winter boots. duh).  So this post?  All about those Summer shoes that love to come out and play during the best months of the year.  Thankfully, Summer styles are already being released!  And it makes me that much more excited for sun-shiny weather!

 
Two Lips pumps
They just scream, "hello summer!"


Jessica Simpson-Joslette
(I even found a swimsuit to match these last weekend.... Not that I am going to be wearing my swimsuit on a runway with my heels or anything.... but still!)


BCBG Warren in Watermelon.
They just scream take me into the sunshine!


Luichiny Katie Lou
Call me crazy, but I love those colors! And the style is wonderful!


Naughty Monkey- Shock and Awe 2
Those may just be my next addition.....

  
Two Lips pump.  These are just tooooooo cool :)


Colin Stuart heels
He is a genius. Even though they may make me over 6' tall :)


Annnnnd because it is for the sake of Summer, and I go nowhere without these shoes, I had to include my favorite flip flops ever!

What about you, what shoes are YOU looking forward to for the warm sunny Summer days?  

No comments:

Post a Comment