Wednesday, March 3, 2010

♥ Confessions of a Shoe-aholic: Betsey Johnson

For those of you that love shoes, or are out of the loop.... I think this is one shoe designer you should know about.  And I am so very sad my closet doesn't have at least one pair of this genius of a woman's shoes!  The word "normal" does not exist in her vocabulary.  If you already have your basic shoes and need something to spice up your shoe wardrobe.... look no further.  Betsey Johnson is wonderful!  Here are some of my favorites that I have found recently (check out some of her other stuff, she is soooo creative and designs such distinctive shoes!):

Calandra


Law heels (also come in a saucy red!)


Melinda


Whit


Kottes

Gail


Flash


Betseyville Wynona
(She has two lines of shoes, Betseyville is her other one....I love these!)

And really?  I picked some of the more "tame" styles she has.  But I can guarantee she will never leave you bored with unnoticeable feet. I can't wait to have a pair of my own.  Some day, pretty things. Some day :)

2 comments:

  1. GAH! Our great minds are thinking SO alike as usual.. and of course you know how much I 'love' Betsey! And (ha-ha) I actually have some in my closet!! BUT you know the shoes I told you I wanted to show you... are also Betsey's! And they may soon need to be in my closet!!

    http://www.betseyjohnson.com/store/productdetails2.aspx?categoryid=8000&productid=8379&np=8000

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the 'Whit' pair. Don't forget to get me a pair for my birthday. Love and kisses, Me!

    ReplyDelete