Friday, March 26, 2010

A look back: Reasons to Stay Away from Pop!

As many of you know, my sister and her beautiful friend have a blog called the Daily Offensive.  If you don't know about them, you should :)  But anywho, they allow guest bloggers on a regular basis.  Just to allow people to blog "anonymously" as they please.  Or not so anonymously....



Last September, I was one of those not so anonymous guest blogger.  And several readers actually put in a lot of professional opinions as well and a few others put in their own biased opinions :)

In case you all didn't know already, I am a hater and non-drinker of all things containing carbonation and high fructose corn syrup in most cases.  I hate pop, and I think you should too!  For many reasons.  A few of those very important reasons are listed and described pretty well in their ghost blog listed here: The Pop Nazi

Even though some of you may have read it when it was written, it is still a good look back and reminder!  (I know many of you STILL drink pop!) haha.  But for those of you who haven't read it and taken a look, I highly recommend it ;)  And not just because I wrote it, but also because it is good for your health ;)


Edit:  This is an article I found today, health benefits of Organic Herbal Teas.  Much better than pop ;) Health Benefits of Organic Herbal Teas

No comments:

Post a Comment