Wednesday, March 24, 2010

♥ Confessions of a Shoe-aholic: Lady Gaga

I know I have been neglecting my blog lately, but give a girl a break.  My Spring break had a wonderful lack of internet, and I wasn't in a hurry to get anywhere that had it.  It was nice.... for a while!  :)

I figured there was no better way to get back on my blogging roll than to start with my much loved Wednesday tradition.  And it has been brought to my attention, that Lady Gaga?  Has worn some of the most bizarre and crazy shoes. But, her wardrobe would be so incomplete without them.  I mean, who dresses like that and wears normal shoes?!?!  I wouldn't.  I admire her ability to create her own fearless style.  So here are a few shots of her crazy footwear, that the majority of us.... Probably couldn't pull off.... if  we even have the ability to walk in them.

 Because... who else would be able to wear Alexander McQueen?!?!
I have to admit though, the middle ones are pretty sweet.  I would totally want a pair if it weren't for the gigantic platform and heel! ♥

 Because who doesn't need ballet platforms to wear on a casual day in underwear and a jacket?

Holy tall, batman.  Even I wouldn't want to attempt a walk in those.

And then there is always her selection in boots!
 Shoe laces all the way up to her thighs.

 These fancy boots....

 And the fab sequin boots.... I would seriously borrow these for a night from her.  Seriously.

 I don't really even know what to call these....

 I would say they definitely give a new definition to "peep toe" and platform.  In the same boot.

And then she wore the hairy boots.  Yikes.

What do you think?  Is she cray and over the top, or just extra creative and pulls it off? (shoe-wise.... not complete wardrobe concerning)

And we can't have a Lady Gaga shoe blog without at least givin her some music credit.  Here is one of my favorites.  Happy Wednesday everyone!  Your week is half over!

Paper Gangsta


3 comments:

  1. I bet she hires somebody to tie them for her, wanna bet? :)

    I actually dig those little sparkly boot things.

    Nomz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally. And way to come back with a good one. I will say I have a bit of GAGA envy. As in.... I WISH i could wear shoes like that! I totally agree that the middle McQueens are pretty fricken cute and I would too totally wear the sequin boots too!! And again if I could ever pull-off McQueens- i would totally wear these...

    http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod100120163&ecid=NMCIGoogleBaseFeed&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=X0H2X

    (Go ahead and judge me.. but i ♥ them)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what!?!?! no butterfly dress!?!? I'm crushed.

    ReplyDelete