Wednesday, February 24, 2010

♥ Confessions of a Shoe-aholic

This is going to become a regular Wednesday thing.  Assuming I can keep up ;)
I love shoes.  Shoes love me.  I love heels. And my feet miss wearing heels in the winter months here where snow doesn't know how to melt.  I was reminded yesterday, when I needed to wear a pretty pair of heels for my interview.... why I stopped wearing them when I have to walk to class. Dirt and snow and ice.... makes a girl's life rough when walking on your toes! :)  Maybe that's another reason I love warmer days.  I get to make my feet look much prettier.

Needless to say, I am a shoe-aholic.  So I am planning on showing you a new shoe every week.  And something to go with it.  My sister says she needs advice on shoes, so here I will give advice, opinions, and look for yours too!

First confession:  I have been lusting after these shoes for a long time.  They would be so pretty on my feet.  And they are just as pretty in white, but I want a blue pair.  If it weren't for the price, I probably would have bought them a year ago when I found them.  They are so so so pretty.

 
L.A.M.B Gideon Heel
They would work so wonderfully with my jeans or a cute springy dress. The stitching detail makes them so cute! And even though I am rather tall, I still don't mind that they have a 4 1/4" heel.  They would only make my legs look longer! However, when they are on sale for $150+, a broke college girl has to just keep them for eye candy and just picture them on my feet for a while.

What is your favorite shoe that you have yet to get?

5 comments:

  1. http://www.zappos.com/ugg-classic-cardy-tall-black, only in grey. Luuuuuust, lust lust.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sigh* I love those Uggs as well. Once again, so budget constricting! I have been loving those since the first snow here....

    ReplyDelete
  3. My love for Cole Haan is still young, but we're rapidly turning into an old married couple.

    http://www.colehaan.com/colehaan/catalog/product.jsp?catId=100&productId=314434&productGroup=314433

    THESE would look amazing. Picture a white summer dress and a fabulous red handbag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well.. I'm sure looking forward to wednesday's!!!! Since we have the same love for shoes we know I could put up a wish list a mile long... but... here is my latest lust.....

    http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod96000016&parentId=cat15450749&masterId=cat7270737&index=12&cmCat=cat000000cat000141cat000149cat000199cat7270737cat15450749

    so simple and pretty and just a hair out of the budget :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi girly girl! Love the shoes a week idea! Okay so I was so obsessed with these shoes right before Halloween - just couldnt see spending the $50 on a pair of shoes to wear once a year but they would totally go with jeans and WAY cuter than my holiday sock collection :)

    http://musotica.com/candycornhalloweenheel.html

    ReplyDelete