Wednesday, April 14, 2010

♥ Confessions of a Shoe-aholic: DSquared

So in the last few days of my internet browsing, I have discovered a decently expensive shoe line.... that I am in LOVE with!   So for any of you that feel like spending some cash to help decorate my feet, these will do ;)  I mean, not only does their name work great for me, but SO MANY of their shoes, would look so good on my feet!

These would be the perfect Summer shoe, in my opinion.

Holy moley, I think these are one of my new favorites.  Ever.

Prettttty.


I love these for Summer too.  And to make them better?  They are that wonderful shade of purple!

What girl doesn't need a pretty pair of patent pink pump sandals in their wardrobe?  Perfect.

Again, Purple!  Love them.

I am pretty sure if I wore these, I would gain super powers.  For real.

 I love these for a nice simple brown heel.  The ankle strap especially.

True story?  I might have found one of my new favorite shoe brands.  I love how they are unique, but at the same time.... something that people other than celebrities can wear and pull off.  If only they were slightly more affordable.....

Hope you have a wonderful week, fellow shoe lovers!

3 comments:

  1. how expensive we talkin girlie? $50-200, or $200-beyond?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No.... We are talking the cheapest pair being $600+!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I was gonna buy a pair for you...but at that price? You are SOL! Sorry girl!

    ReplyDelete